EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 3 November 2014 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 28th day of October 2014.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
3. Minutes of the previous meetings.
4. Matters arising – For information only.
5. General Public – Questions.
6. Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
7. County Councillor – Receive report.
8. Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
9. Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
9.1 The future of the Crown Hotel.
10. Property. – To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
10.1 Grass Cutting.
10.1.1 Receive update from Cllr Goldsmith on contract to date and provisional plan for 2015 cutting season.
10.1.2 Consider purchase and maintenance of a lawnmower.
10.2 New Play Area Equipment. Receive update from Cllr Symonds on proposal and application process to secure a Landfill Grant for new slide and other play equipment.
10.3 Church Yard Trees. Receive update from Cllr Matton on proposal to apply for free Woodland trees for the Church Yard.
10.4 RoSPA Inspection Report. Consider 2014 inspection report findings and recommendations.
11.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
11.2 To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
11.2.1 466 – Playsafety Ltd (RoSPA play area inspection) – £106.80
11.2.2 467 – S Matton (Mileage, Twine and Photocopying) £47.50
11.2.3 468 – D Bottomley (Lawn Mower Repair) £30.00
11.3 Note major receipts since last meeting.
11.4 Signatories. Consider requirement for additional signatories on bank accounts.
11.5 Clerk’s Salary and Expenses. Consider payment of £353.25
11.6 DEVS Grant. Consider allocation of grant to specific projects/areas.
11.7 FY 14-15. Consider draft budget. Cllr Bottomley to lead.
11.8 Financial Regulations. Consider adopting previously circulated revised version.
12. Pay Phone Removal. Consider response to consultation.
13. Village Events.
12.1 Fireworks. Receive event update from Cllr Goldsmith.
12.2 Xmas Curry Lunch. Receive update from Cllr Matton.
12.3 Beating of Parish Bounds. Receive update from Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.4 WW1 Commemoration.
12.4.1 WW1 Memorial Stone. Receive update on draft inscription and funding streams from Cllr Jones.
14. Forecast of Events. Consider draft forecast of events for 2015, Cllr Bottomley to lead.
15. Standing Orders. Consider adopting revised draft.
16. Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 5 January 2015 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.