I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in The Crown Hotel, Everleigh on Monday 10 January 2011 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 4th day of January 2011.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda–(Model Parish Code of Conduct 2007). To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed.
3. Minutes of the previous meeting.
4. Matters arising – For information only.
5. General Public – Questions.
6. Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
7. County Councillor – Receive report.
8. Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
9. Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
10. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
10.1 Update on Play Area Development from Working Group.
10.1.1 Consider funding and grants.
11.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
11.2 To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
11.2.1 356 Playdale (Play Area Inspection) £229.13
11.2.2 357 Mrs S Matton (Reimbursement) £22.43
11.3 Note all receipts since last meeting.
11.4 Note increase of the appropriate sum under Sect 137 of LAGA 1972 from £6.25 to £6.44.
11.5 Set Budget and Precept for FY 11/12.
12.1 To consider reports.
13. Village Events.
13.1 Fireworks Event. Receive post event report from Cllr Copp.
13.2 Litter Pick event. Receive post event report from Cllr Matton.
14. AOB. Exchange of Information. To include items for the next meeting.
15. Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 7 March 2011 at 7.00pm in the Crown Hotel.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.