Marlborough, Wiltshire SN8 3DZ
The Ducis and Everleigh Village Show (DEVS) is run by an enthusiastic , award-winning, committee from the Parish villages of Collingbourne Ducis and Everleigh which nestle in Northeast Wiltshire on the edge of Salisbury Plain.
The Village Show has two primary purposes:
- Firstly to bring the villages of Collingbourne Ducis and Everleigh and their folk together on the second Saturday in September for an enjoyable day out for all the family, and…
- To raise funds for village clubs, societies and organisations which get involved with the Show and for the church and charities.
The Show will be full of things to interest all the family but some of the key attractions this year are:
- A Donkey Derby starts at 13:30 and will feature throughout the afternoon
- The Flower and Produce Show organised by the Collingbournes and Everleigh Gardening Club
- Old and Classic Motors of local owners
- Fun Dog Show
- A BBQ
- Many traditional stalls, sideshows, rides, displays and trade stands and…
- Probably the best cream teas in the county!