EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held remotely (VIA ZOOM) on 2 March 2021 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder. Councillors should join the meeting at least 5 minutes before the meeting is due to start.
Members of the Public or Press who wish to attend this meeting should use the following Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting: – Meeting ID: 830 0873 9556: Passcode: 478492 Moreover, it would be appreciated if attendees could notify the Clerk at email@example.com at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Members of the Public who wish to ask questions regarding items on the agenda are to notify the Clerk in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Dated this 23rd Day of February 2021.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Explanation. To explain why the meeting is being held remotely and protocols for the meeting.
- To Record any Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
- Co-option. To consider co-option applications as received.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- To confirm and signthe minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 5 January 2021.
- Matters Arising.
- General Public. To take questions.
- County Cllr Report. To consider report from County Cllr
- . To consider as received.
- Forecast of Events. To consider the Village Forecast of Events for 2021. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Planning: To considerthe Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire County.
12. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action
12.1 Grass Cutting. To receive update and to consider contract for cutting season 2021. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.2 Play Area.
12.2.1 To receive report on the play area. Lead Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.2.1 To receive update on plan to reopen the Play Area. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
12.3 Street Scene Minor Works. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.4 Bench Seat. To consider the construction of a bench seat in Everleigh Centre. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
12.5 Lower Everleigh Bus Shelter. To receive report. Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
13.2 To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
13.2.1 691 P Gill (Printer Paper 25 Jan 21) £5.70 (VAT £.95)
13.2.2 692 P Gill (Printer Cartridges 2 Feb 21) £38.79 (VAT £6.47)
13.2.3 693 Land Marc Sp Svcs (Play Area Rent 25 Mar 21) £45.00
13.5 Future Projects. To consider the requirement to develop a more formal process to identify future projects and their timelines.
14. Lower Everleigh Broadband Build. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
15. Village Events.
15.1 Litter Pick Sat 6 Mar 21. To note that the Spring Litter Pick was cancelled and to set a new date. The Autumn Litter Pick remains scheduled for Sat 23 Oct 21. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
15.2 Beating the Bounds Parish Boundary Walk. Sun 16 May 21. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler- Mallows.
16. Marlborough Road Speed Limit. To receive an update on the Speed Limit Review implementation on Marlborough Road. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
17. Right of Way (RoW) 6. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Earle.
18. Wilts Council Local Plan. Consider response to consultation. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
19. Date of Future Meetings. To confirm the date of next meeting as Annual Parish Meeting followed by the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 11 May 2021.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.