EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 30th October 2017 at 7.00 pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 24th day of October 2017.
Signed: Philip Gill
- To receive Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Co-Option. To consider applications received.
- Minutes of the previous meetings. To consider accuracy and signing.
- Matters arising – For information only.
- General Public – To take questions.
- Wiltshire Constabulary – To receive report.
- County Councillor – To receive report.
- Correspondence – To note as received and if necessary held at the Clerk’s office.
- To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
- To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass Cutting. Receive update on contract to date. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Play Area Development Project. Receive up date. Lead Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- RoSPA Annual Inspection. Review Inspection Report. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Streetscene. Receive update. Lead Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
- To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
- 590 Playsafety Ltd (Play Area Insp 12 Sep 17) £113.40 (VAT (18.90)
- 591 E Hudson (Temporary Event Notice 31 Oct 17) £21.00
- 592 J Jones (Temporary Event Notice 5 Nov 17) £21.00
- 593 J Jones ( Catering Eqpt 26 Sep 17) £126.56 (VAT £21.09)
- 594 J Jones (catering Eqpt 26 Sep 17) £103.08 (VAT £17.18)
- To Note payments received.
- Village Events.
- Harvest Festival Sat 7 Oct 17. To receive post event report from Cllr Bottomley.
- Bonfire Night Sat 5 Nov. To consider outline plan and checklist and confirm the purchase of catering equipment. Lead: Cllr Jones.
- Carol Service & Mince Pies Sat 9 Dec 17. To consider outline plan, draft check list and TEN application. Lead: Cllr Hudson.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To receive a report on the preparations required by Council for the implementation of the GDPR in order that the Council is compliant with The GDPR by 25 May 18. Lead: Chairman.
- Local Government Act (LGA) 1972 S 14 & S101. To receive a briefing from the Clerk on the LGA 1972 Sects 14 & 101 in the context of The Parish Council is a Corporate Body and the legal restriction on Cllrs acting without the prior authority of the Parish Council. Lead: Clerk.
- Confidential Item – Complaint. To consider a complaint regarding the handing of alleged dog barking complaint in West View 29-30 July 2017 and as this is a confidential item to consider that the press and public be excluded IAW LGA 1972 Sect 100A(2) for this item as it is likely that exempt information relating to individuals will be disclosed and the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosure. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Complaints Procedures. To review complaints procedures in light of alleged dog barking complaint in West View 29-30 July 2017. Lead: Cllr Bottomley and Clerk.
- Village Emergency Plan. To consider latest draft and Data Protection implications.
Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Everleigh 13 Right of Way. To receive an update on clearance and construction of a stile and the disused offshoot to the path. Lead: Cllr Symonds.
- “Hog Roast. To consider disposal of hog roast left over from the Summer Party.
- Date of future meetings. To confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 8 January 2018 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.