EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 13 March 2017 at 7.00 pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 6th day of March 2017.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Co-option. Consider nominations received.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Minutes of the previous meetings.
- Matters arising – For information only.
- General Public –
- Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
- County Councillor – Receive report.
- Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
- To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council. Lead Cllr Bottomley.
- – To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
11.1 Grass Cutting. Receive update on contract to date. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.2.1 Works Party Sat 22 Apr. Receive update on works to be carried out.
Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
11.2.2 Development Project. Receive update on Phase 2 options.
Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
11.3 Streetscene. Minor Works around the village and update on the Parish Steward
Scheme. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
12.2 To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
12.2.1 559 E Hudson (BBQ Kybotech ltd 10 Jan 17) £259.00 (VAT £43.17)
12.3 Note major receipts since last meeting.
12.4 Auto Enrolment. Receive up date from Cllr Hudson.
- Village Events.
13.1 Great British Spring Clean – Village Litter Pick Sat 4 Mar 17. Receive post event report. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
13.2 Walk The Parish Boundary Sat 13 May 17. Receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
13.3 Summer Party Sat 15 Jul 17. Receive update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Tidworth Community Area Award Thu 27 Apr 17. Consider nominations. Lead Cllr Bottomley
- Forecast of Events. Consider amendments forecast of events for 2017 Lead: Cllr Bottomley
- Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 8th May 2017 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.