EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Council Meeting
I hereby give you notice that a Council Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall at 7.00pm on 5 July 2022.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
Members of the Public who wish to ask questions regarding items on the agenda are to notify the Clerk in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the meeting. Moreover, it would be appreciated if attendees could notify the Clerk of their attendance to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Dated this 29 June 2022.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Chairman’s Announcements. To note
- To Record any Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations. To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
- Co-option. To consider co-option applications as received.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- To confirm and sign the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting and the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council Meeting held on 10 May 2022.
- Matters Arising. To consider any matter arising.
- General Public. To take questions.
- Wilts Cllr Report. To consider report from Wilts County Cllr
- To consider as received.
- Forecast of Events. To review Forecast of Events for 2022. Lead Cllr Bottomley
11.1 To consider the Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
PL/2022/02731. Full planning permission for change of use of existing agricultural barns to B8 / E(g)(iii), retention of existing building for use as covered cycle/car parking; associated additional parking; turning; landscaping and the repositioning of access Lower House Farm, Everleigh, Wilts, SN8 3EU.
11.2 To consider a previously determined Planning Application.
PL/2022/02174 – Full Planning Permission for the proposed erection of a Steel Portal frame carport at Pigleaze Farm, Pigleaze Farm House, Everleigh, SN8 3EY which was approved with Conditions on 16 Jun 22 having not been received by the Council for comment prior to approval.
- Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass Cutting. To receive update. Lead: Cllr K Wheeler-Mallows
- Play Area. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Earle
- Street Scene Minor Works. To receive update. Lead: Cllr K Wheeler-Mallows.
- Notice Board. To receive an update on repair of the Marlborough Road Notice Board. Lead: Cllr Earle
- Marquee Hire. To review the cost and conditions of hire of a Parish Council marquee. Lead Cllrs Earle & K Wheeler-Mallows
- To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
- To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
- 742 L Wheeler-Mallows (Jubilee Prizes 29 Jun 22) £37.45
- 743 D Bottomley (Fuel 27 Jun 22) £32.45 (VAT £5.51)
- To note payments received
- . Future Projects – Everleigh Enhancement. To receive updates on the status of the projects below:
- Lead: Cllr Evans.
- . Lead: Cllr Martin
- Lead: Cllr Earle
- Lead: Cllr Waight
- Village Events.
14.1 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Thu 2 Jun 22. To receive post event report. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
14.2 Bonfire Night. Review the feasibility of reinstating a village Bonfire Night in November. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
15 Highways. To consider maintenance requests for raising to Highway Footway Improvement Groups (LHFIG’s). Lead Cllr Bottomley
16 Date of Future Meetings. To confirm the date of the next meeting as 7.00 pm on Tuesday 6 September 2022 at Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.