EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall on 26 October 2021 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder. Councillors should join the meeting at least 5 minutes before the meeting is due to start.
Dated this 19 October 2021.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Chairman’s Announcements. To note
- To record any Apologies for absence.
- Declaration Of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
- Co-option. Consider applications received.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- To confirm and signthe minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held 7 September 2021.
- Matters Arising.
- General Public. To take questions.
- Wiltshire Cllr Report. To consider report.
- Planning: To considerthe Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire County.
10.1 PL/2021/07783. Consent under Tree Preservation Orders. T1 & T2 Fell T13 & T14 – Fell T3 – T12 – Crown raise by approx 6m T15 – Clear overhang from building to leave approx 4m gap at the Coach House, Everleigh Manor SN8 3EY. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
10.2 PL/2021/07706. Full planning permission. The proposed works include the reinstatement of the original vehicle access to Quickset House, this would include reinstating the crossover to the highway, erection of new entrance gates and related landscaping. This application is in connection with the previously approved application for the replacement of Quickset House which is currently under construction. (Ref; 19/11875/FUL) at The Quickset House Everleigh SN8 3EU. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
11. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action
11.1 Grass Cutting. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.2 Play Area. To consider Annual RoSPA Inspection Report. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.3 Street Scene Minor Works. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.4 Lower Everleigh Bus Shelter. To receive report on status of repairs. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
12.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
12.2 To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
12.2.2 713 The Courier (Printing 17 Sep 21) £16.38.
12.2.3 714 P Gill Clerk’s (Clerk’s Sal & Exps 8 Oct 21) 320.06
12.2.4 715 HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE 8 Oct 21) £80.00
12.2.5 716 Playsafety Ltd (RoSPA Inspection 12 Oct 21) £115.80 (VAT £19.30)
12.3. To note payments received
12.4. Future Projects – Everleigh Enhancement. To receive updates on the status of the projects agreed at the last meeting.
- Additional Bench. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
- Floral Garden. Lead: Cllr Evans, supported by Cllrs Earle & Martin.
- Xmas Tree. Lead: Cllr Earle
- Village Delivery Map. Lead: Cllr Martin
- Repair of RoW Signs. Lead: Cllr Earle, supported by Cllr Waight.
- Caution Horses Warning Signs – Netheravon Rd. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
- FY 22-23 Flower Planters. Lead: Cllr Earle
13. Village Events.
13.1 Harvest Festival Service Sat 9 Oct – St Peter’s Church. To receive post event report.
Lead: Cllr Bottomley
13.2. Village Litter Pick Sat 23 Oct. To receive post event report. Lead: Cllr Evans.
13.3 Carol Service Sat 11 Dec – St Peter’s Church. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
14. Right of Way (RoW) 6. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Earle.
15. Forecast of Events. To consider draft Forecast of Events for 2022. Lead Cllr Bottomley
16. Date of Future Meetings. The date of the next meeting was confirmed as 7.00 pm on Tuesday 11th January 2022 at Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.