EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 12 March 2018 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 6th day of March 2018.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Co-Option. To consider applications received.
- Minutes of the previous meetings. To consider accuracy and signing.
- Matters arising. For information only.
- General Public. To take Questions.
- Wiltshire Constabulary. To receive report.
- County Councillor. To receive report.
- To consider correspondence not previously circulated.
- To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council
- To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass Cutting. To consider contract for cutting season Lead: Cllr Wheeler- Mallows
- Play Area Development Project. To receive up date. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Streetscene. To receive update. Lead Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
- To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
- TBC P Gill (Clerk’s Salary & Expenses Jan-Mar 18) £TBC
- TBC HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE Jan-Mar 18) £TBC
- To note major receipts since last meeting.
- Village Events.
13.1 Litter Pick Sat 3 Mar. To receive post event report from Cllr Bottomley.
- Playground Work Party Sat 14 Apr. To receive event update from Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
13.3 Summer Party Sat 14 Jul. To receive event update from Cllr Bottomley
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To receive a report on the preparations required by the Council for the implementation of the GDPR in order that the Council is compliant with the GDPR by 25 May 18 and to note that Cllr Bottomley is the Data Protection Officer and Data Controller for the Council and to consider the appointment of Data Processor. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Marlborough Road Speed Limit. To consider a request from Marlborough Road residents to have the speed limit reviewed. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Forecast of Events. To consider previously circulated draft 2018 Forecast of Events.
Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Date of future meetings. To confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 14 May 2018 with the Annual Parish Meeting staring at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School to be followed by the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.