I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Tuesday 8 January 2019 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Datedthis 31st day of December 2018.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Minutes of the previous meetings. To consider accuracy and signing.
- Matters arising. For information only.
- General Public. To take Questions.
- Wiltshire Constabulary. To receive report.
- County Councillor. To receive report.
- Correspondence. To consider correspondence not previously circulated.
- Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council
- Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
10.1. Grass Cutting. To consider contract for cutting season 2019. Lead: Cllr Wheeler- Mallows
10.2. Play Area. To consider Annual RoSPA Report. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
10.3. Streetscene. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
10.4. Village Gates. To receive report on rose planting. Lead: Cllr Earle.
10.5. Defibrillator. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.1. To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
11.2. To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
11.2.1. 632 D Bottomley (Water Boiler 24 Oct 18) £119.98 (VAT 19.99)
11.2.2. 633 J Jones (Bonfire “TEN” 14 Sep 18) £21.00
11.2.3. 634 J Jones Bonfire Catering Eqpt 25 Oct 18) £159.56 (VAT (26.60)
11.2.4. DD (ICO Registration 30 Oct 18) £35.00
11.2.5. 635 A Earle (roses for Village Entrances 23 Nov 18) £245.69 (VAT £14.05)
11.2.6. 636 J Jones (Bonfire Food 2 Nov 18) £77.80 (VAT £3.49)
11.2.7. 637 E Hudson (Carol Service Items 14 Dec 18) £35.31 (VAT £2.16)
11.2.8. 638 P Gill (Clerk’s Salary & Expenses Oct-Dec 18) £303.48
11.2.9. 639 HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE Oct – Dec 18) £ 76.00
11.3. To note major receipts since last meeting.
11.3.1. £507.90 – Bonfire Income.
11.4. Bank Signatories. To confirm bank account signatories.
11.5. FY 19/20. To consider draft budget and set Precept for FY 19/20. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Village Events.
12.1. Bonfire/Fireworks Night Sat 3 Nov 18. To receive post event update from Cllr Jones.
12.2. Remembrance Sunday 11 Nov 18. To receive post event report from Cllr Bottomley
12.3. Carol Service and Mince Pies 8 Dec 18. To receive post event update from Cllr Bottomley.
- Forecast of Events. To consider previously circulated draft 2019 Forecast of Events.
- A342 & Marlborough Road Speed Limit. To receive update and consider the Metro Count results. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Date of future meetings. To confirm the date of the next meeting as Tuesday 12 March 2019 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.