Annual Parish Council Meeting
I hereby give you notice that the Annual Parish Council Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne School on Tuesday 7th May 2019 after the Annual Parish Meeting.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 29 day of April 2019.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Election of Officers:
- Election of Chairman and signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office.
- Election of Vice-Chairman.
- Record any Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
- Co-option. Consider applications received.
- Allocation of Appointments.
5.1 Planning Committee
5.2 Property Committee
5.3 Representative to Tidworth Area Board.
5.4 Representative to Tidworth Community Area Partnership.
5.5 Representative to The Courier magazine.
5.6 Grass cutting of Playground.
5.7 NHW Representative
5.8 Highways & Streetscene Representative
5.9 Data Controller.
6. Minutes of Previous Meetings. To confirm and signthe minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 12 March 2019.
7. Matters Arising.
8. General Public. Questions
9.1 As received by Clerk.
10. Planning: To considerthe Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire County.
11. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action
11.1 Grass Cutting. To receive update Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.2 Play Area. To receive update Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.3 Street Scene Minor Works. To receive update Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.4 Defibrillator. To receive update Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
12.2 To receive Internal Auditor’s Report and review effectiveness of internal audit.
12.3 To consider and approve of the Annual Governance Statement for FY 2018/19.
12.4 To consider and approve Accounting Statements for FY 2018/19.
12.5 To approve the certification of exemption from a Limited Assurance Review for FY 2018/19.
12.6 To review risk assessment and insurance levels.
12.6 7 To appoint Internal Auditor.
12.8 To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
12.8.1 645 The Courier (Flyers 7 Apr 19) £18.05
12.8.2 646 WALC (Annual Subs) £80.62 (VAT £13.44)
12.8.3 647 P Gill (Stamps & Stationery 16 Apr 19) (VAT £0.50)
12.8.4 TBC P Gill (Clerk’s Salary & Expenses TBC 19) £TBC
12.8.5 TBC HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE TBC 19) £TBC
12.9. To note payments received
12.9.1 Precept £3673.86
12.9.2 VAT Reclaim £ 311.47
12.10 To confirm list of signatories on accounts.
12.11 To consider adopting revised and updated Standing Orders.
12.12 To review appropriateness of Financial Regulations.
13. Village Events.
13.1 Walk the Parish Boundary Sun 19 May 19. To receive update. Lead: Wheeler-Mallows.
13.2 Midsummer Tea Party Sun 23 Jun 19. To receive update.Lead Co-ordinators: Mr & Mrs Robert East. Parish Council Liaison: Cllr Bottomley
13.3 Summer Party Sat 13 Jul 19. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
13.4 Bonfire & Fireworks Night Sat 2 Nov 19. To consider if the event is to be held and the possible organisation and responsibilities. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
14. A342 & Marlborough Road Speed Limits. To receive an update on the Speed Limit Review on the A342 & Marlborough Roads. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
15. Date of Future Meetings. Confirm the date of next meeting as Mon 8 Jul 19.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.