EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held remotely (VIA ZOOM) on 8th September 2020 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder. Councillors should join the meeting at least 5 minutes before the meeting is due to start.
Members of Public or Press who wish to attend this meeting should use the following Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting: – Meeting ID: 861 3476 4278: Passcode: 5anf4C. Moreover, it would be apricated if attendees could notify the Clerk at philip.gill101@ntlworld at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Members of the Public who wish to ask questions regarding items on the agenda are to notify the Clerk in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Dated this 1 September 2020.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Explanation. To explain why the meeting is being held remotely and protocols for the meeting.
- Record any Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
- Co-option. Note resignation of Cllrs Jones & Hudson and consider co-option applications as received.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- To confirm and signthe minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 22 June 2020.
- Matters Arising.
- General Public. To take questions.
- County Cllr Report. To consider report from County Cllr
- Planning: To considerthe Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire County.
10.1 20/04931/FUL. Single storey lean to extension to the rear of the house at 2 West View, Everleigh, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 3EY.
10.2 20/06375/TPO. Work to TPO Trees. Proposal: – T1 – Beech – crown raise, reduce by 6 ft and crown thin all over: T2 – Cherry – reduce by 6 ft: T3 – Thuja – fell at Blake House.
10.3 20/06355/FUL. Single storey side extension to provide boot room and covered porch at 6 West View. SN8 3EY
11. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action
11.1 Grass Cutting. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.2 Play Area. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.3 Street Scene Minor Works. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.4 ISO Container. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
12.2 To receive Internal Auditor’s Report and review effectiveness of internal audit.
12.3 To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
12.3.2 677 P Gill (Half Printer Costs 3 Aug 20) £27.48 (VAT£ 4.58)
12.3.3 679 P Gill (Lever Arch Folders) 15 Aug 20) £ 6.00 (VAT £ 1.00)
12.3.4 680 P Gill (Clerk’s Salary & Expense 15 Aug 20) £311.62
12.3.5 681 HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE 15 Aug 20) £77.80
13. Village Events.
13.1 Harvest Festival Sat 10 Oct 20. To note cancellation of the event.
13.2 Litter Pick Sat 24 Oct 20. To consider update from Cllr Bottomley.
13.2 Carol Service Sat 5 Dec 20. To consider support to the event.
14. A342 & Marlborough Road Speed Limits. To receive an update on the Speed Limit Review on the A342 & Marlborough Roads. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
15. Rights of Way. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
16. Date of Future Meetings. Confirm the date of next meeting as Tuesday 27 October 2020.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.