EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 10 July 2017 at 7.00 pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 4th day of July 2017.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Co-Option. Consider applications received.
- Minutes of the previous meetings.
- Matters arising – For information only.
- General Public –
- Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
- County Councillor – Receive report.
- Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
- To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
- 17/05381/FUL: Demolition of existing outbuildings and proposed new detached garage workshop for storage of and restoration of classic cars (not commercial use) at Longacres, Everleigh, Marlborough, SN8 3EY.
- – To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
11.1 Grass Cutting. Receive update on contract to date. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.2 Play Area Development Project. Receive up date. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.2 Streetscene. Receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
- To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
- 574 Mr P Gill (Postage 19 May 17) £2.40
- 575 Mr P Gill( Printer Cartridges 18 May 17) £21.00 (VAT £3.50)
- 576 Community 1st (Insurance 1 Jun 17) £718.42
- 577 Mr P Gill (Paper & Envelopes 22 May) £9.00 (VAT 1.50)
- 578 D Bottomley (Lawn Mower Fuel 11 May 17) £21.59 (VAT £ 3.60)
- Note payments received.
- £50.00 – Marquee hire.
- Santander Account. To confirm closure of Santander Account and transfer of balance to Lloyds Account.
- Village Events.
- Walk the Parish Boundary Sat 13 May. Receive post event update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Church Fete/Tea Party Sat 17 Jun. Receive post event update – Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Summer Party Sat 15 Jul. Receive update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Bonfire Night Sat 4 Nov.
- Consider initial outline plan and draft checklist – Lead: Cllr Jones.
- Consider requirement Temporary Event Licence (TEN) – Lead: Cllr Hudson.
- Carol Service & Mince Pies Sat 9 Dec 17. Consider outline plan and draft check list. Lead: Cllr Hudson.
- First World War Commemoration Trees. To consider possible planting locations including in and out of Everleigh. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To appoint a Cllr to prepare the Council for the implementation of the GDPR in order that the Council is compliant with The GDPR by 25 May 18. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Consider maintenance requirements. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 4th September 2017 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.