EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
Annual Parish Council Meeting
I hereby give you notice that the Annual Parish Council Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne School on Monday 11May 2015 after the Annual Parish Meeting.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 1st day of May 2015.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Election of Officers:
- Election of Chairman and signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office.
- Election of Vice-Chairman.
- Record any Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
- Allocation of Appointments.
4.1 Planning Committee
4.2 Property Committee
4.3 WW1 Commemorative Working Group.
4.4 Representative to Tidworth Area Board.
4.5 Representative to Tidworth Community Area Partnership.
4.6 Representative to Ducis & Everleigh Show.
4.7 Representative to The Courier magazine.
4.8 Grass cutting of Playground.
5 Minutes of Previous Meetings. Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 9 March 2015.
- Matters Arising.
- 7. General Public. Questions
8.1 As received by Clerk.
- Planning: To consider the Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire County.
- Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action
10.1 Grass Cutting. Receive up date from Cllr Matton.
10.2 Street Scene Minor Works. Receive update. Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
10.3 Playground RoSPA Inspection. Consider bringing forward the annual safety inspection for the village playground from September in view of the new slide equipment. Receive update from Cllr Matton/Clerk.
11.1 Receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
11.2 Receive Internal Auditor’s Report and review effectiveness of internal audit.
11.3 Approval of Accounts to 31st March 2015
11.4 Review risk assessment and insurance levels.
11.5 Approval of the Statement of Assurance for year ended 31st March 2015.
11.6 Appoint Internal Auditor.
11.7 Authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
11.7.1 477 – D Bottomley £326.38 (£54.40 recoverable VAT). (Reimbursement for fuel 10 Apr 15, Timbercare 6 Apr 15, and Lawn Mower 8 Apr 15.)
11.7.2 478 – Community 1st (Insurance) £624.34. (27 Apr 15)
11.7.3 479 – Community 1st (Summer Party Insurance) £44.10
11.7.4 480 – WALC (Annual Subs) £76.21 (VAT 12.70)
11.7.5 P Gill (Clerks Salary & Expenses) TBC
11.7.6 HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE)TBC
11.8. Note payments Received
11.8.1 Precept – £3428.69
11.8.2 Precept Grant – £61.60
11.8.3 VAT Reclaim – £TBC
11.9 Confirm list of signatories on accounts.
11.10 Review appropriateness of Standing Orders.
11.11 Financial Regulations. Consider previously circulated draft.
12.1 Receive report from Cllr Wheeler -Mallows.
- Village Events.
13.1 Beating of Parish Bounds 10 May. Receive debrief report from Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
13.2 Summer Party. Receive update from Cllr Bottomley.
13.3 WWI Commemorative Stone. Receive update from Cllrs Matton & Jones.
- Forecast of Events. Receive update from Cllr Bottomley.
- 15. Everleigh & Ducis Show. Consider possible projects for which to summit a grant request to the show committee.
- Confirm the date of next meeting as Monday 6 July 2015.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.
Updated 10th May 2015 : Supporting Documentation (PDF)