EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 6 January 2020 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 30th day of January 2020.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Minutes of the previous meetings. To consider accuracy and signing.
- Matters arising. For information only.
- Co-Option. To consider applications as received.
- Correspondence. To consider correspondence not
- Buckingham Palace Garden Party – 27th May 2020. To consider nominations.
- General Public. To take Questions.
- Wiltshire Constabulary. To receive report.
- County Councillor. To receive report.
- Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire
- 19/10083/FUL Two storey extension to the rear of 2 West View, Everleigh, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 3EY.
- Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass Cutting. To consider contract for cutting season 2020.Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Play Area. To receive update on RoSPA Safety Report and Playground Work Party Sat 18
Apr 20 at 0930hrs. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Streetscene. To receive
update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Defibrillator. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Hudson.
- ISO Container. To receive update on relocation and keys for Cllr Earle.
Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- To receive Current bank reconciliation and liquidity statement.
- To authorise
those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
- 666 J Bowen (Grass Cutting 29 Oct 19) £470.00
- 667 E Hudson (Carol Service 7 Dec 19) £42.93
- To note major
receipts since last meeting.
- £462.50 TAB grant in support of Defibrillator purchase.
- Bank Signatories. To confirm bank accounts signatories.
- FY 20/21. To consider draft budget and set Precept for FY 20/21. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Village Events.
- Carol Service Sat 7 Dec 19. To receive post event update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley & Cllr Hudson
- Village Litter Pick Sat 7 Mar 20. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- A342 & Marlborough Road Speed Limit. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Rights of Way. To receive an update on the “Paths for All” project. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Village Emergency Plan. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Forecast of Events. To consider the Village Forecast of Events for 2020. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Workplace Pensions Re-enrolment. To consider the re-declaration of the Clerk for AE (Automatic Enrolment) in the Workplace Pension Scheme. Lead Cllr Hudson.
- Date of future meetings. To confirm the date of the next meetings as Tuesday 17th March 2020 at 7pm in the Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.