EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held remotely (VIA ZOOM) on 5 January 2021 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder. Councillors should join the meeting at least 5 minutes before the meeting is due to start.
Members of the Public or Press who wish to attend this meeting should use the following Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting: – Meeting ID: 868 7338 5360: Passcode: 4quhjA. Moreover, it would be appreciated if attendees could notify the Clerk at email@example.com at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Members of the Public who wish to ask questions regarding items on the agenda are to notify the Clerk in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Dated this 29th Day of December 2021.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Explanation. To explain why the meeting is being held remotely and protocols for the meeting.
- To Record any Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
- Co-option. To consider co-option applications as received.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- To confirm and signthe minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 27 October 2020.
- Matters Arising.
- General Public. To take questions.
- County Cllr Report. To consider report from County Cllr
- . To consider as received.
- Forecast of Events. To consider the Village Forecast of Events for 2021. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Planning: To considerthe Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire County.
12. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action
12.1 Grass Cutting. To receive update and to consider contract for cutting season 2021. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.2 Play Area. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.3 Street Scene Minor Works. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.4 Bench Seat. To consider the construction of a bench seat in Everleigh Centre. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
13.2 To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
13.2.1 686 A Earle (Cork Sheet 30 Oct 20) £43.49 (VAT £7.25)
13.2.2 687 P Gill (Lexis Nexis 4 Nov 20) £60.00
13.2.3 DD ICO Registration (30 Oct 20) £35.00
13.2,4 BACS J Bowen (Grass Cutting 26 Nov 20) £545.00
13.2.6 689 P Gill (Clerk’s Salary & Expense Jan- Mar 20 – 21 Dec 20) £320.06
13.2.7 690 HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE Jan-Mar 21 – 21 dec 20) £80.00
13.5. FY 21/22. To consider draft budget and set Precept for FY 21/22. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
14. Lower Everleigh Broadband Build. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
15. Village Events.
15.1 Litter Pick Sat 6 Mar 21. To confirm date and to consider outline plan for the Litter Pick
event. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
16. A342 & Marlborough Road Speed Limits. To receive an update on the Speed Limit Review implementation on Marlborough Road. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
17. Right of Way (RoW) 6. To consider the condition of the track. Lead: Cllr Earle
18. Date of Future Meetings. To confirm the date of next meeting as Tuesday 2 March 2021.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.