I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall on 15 March 2022 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder. Councillors should join the meeting at least 5 minutes before the meeting is due to start.
Members of the Public who wish to ask questions regarding items on the agenda are to notify the Clerk in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Dated this 8th day of March 2022.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Chairman’s Announcements. To note
- To Record any Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
- Co-option. To consider co-option applications as received.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- To confirm and signthe minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 11th January 2022
- Matters Arising. To consider any matter arising.
- General Public. To take questions.
- Wilts Cllr Report. To consider report from County Cllr
- . To consider as received.
- Planning: To considerthe Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
- Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass Cutting. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Play Area. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Sparkle Team. To receive post visit report. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Street Scene Minor Works. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Lower Everleigh Bus Shelter. To receive report on status of repairs. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
- To note payments received
- Queen’s Jubilee Grant – £245.00
- Village Events.
- Spring Litter Pick Sat 12 Mar 22. To receive post event update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Spring Playground Work Party Sat 9 Apr 22. Consider and allocate tasks.
Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Thu 2 Jun 22. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Right of Way (RoW) 6. To receive an update. Lead: Cllrs Bottomley & Earle.
- Highways. To consider maintenance requests for raising to Highway Footway Improvement Groups (LHFIG’s). Lead Cllr Bottomley
16 Forecast of Events. To consider the draft Forecast of Events for 2022. Lead Cllr Bottomley
17 Date of Future Meetings. To confirm the date of the next meeting as the Annual Parish Meeting to be held at 7.00 pm on Tuesday 10th May 2022 at Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall to be followed by the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council.