EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 6 July at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 30th day of June 2015.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
3. Minutes of the previous meetings.
4. Matters arising – For information only.
5. General Public – Questions.
6. Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
7. County Councillor – Receive report.
8. Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
9. Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
10. Property. – To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
10.1 Grass Cutting. Performance update. Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
10.2 Street Scene Minor Works. Receive update. Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
10.3 New Play Equipment. Receive inspection report from Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
10.4 Consider Playground work party before the next ROSPAs inspection in Sep 15.
11.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
11.2 To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
11.2.1 481 Mini Quadmania. (Bouncey Castle hire 13 May 15)
11.3 Note major receipts since last meeting.
11.4 Clerk’s Salary and Expenses. Consider payment of £364.73 less £72.80 PAYE TBC
12. Rights of Way (RoW) Signs. Receive update on RoW signs within the Everleigh Parish Boundary. Cllr Bottomley lead.
13. Village Events.
13.1 Summer Event Sat 4 Jul. Receive post event update from Cllr Bottomley
13.2 WWI Commemorative Stone. Receive update from CllrsMatton and Jones.
13.3 Harvest Festival Service St Peter’s Church Sun 25 Oct. Receive update from Cllr Matton.
13.4 Bonfire/Fireworks Night Sat 7 Nov. Receive up date from Cllr Matton.
13.5 Carol Service/Curry Lunch Goa Balti Sat 12 Dec. Receive update from Cllr Matton
14. Emergency Plan. Receive update from review of the Village Emergency Plan from Cllr Symonds.
15. Mobile Library Consultation. Consider reply to Wiltshire Council consultation on reduction of service. Cllr Bottomley to lead.
16. Time Credits. Receive update from Cllr Symonds.
17. Date of Future Meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 14 September 2015 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.