EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 9 January 2017 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 3rd day of January 2017.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Minutes of the previous meetings.
- Matters arising – For information only.
- Consider applications received.
- Consider changes to appointments matrix.
- General Public –
- Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
- County Councillor – Receive report.
- To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council
- To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass Cutting. Invoice for cutting season 2016 and contract for cutting season 20 17. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Play Area Development Project. Receive up date. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Streetscene. Receive update. Lead Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- RoSPA Playground Inspection Sep 16. Receive update on outstanding works. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
- To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
- 552 Goa Balti (Official Guests 12 Nov 16) £37.50 (VAT £6.25)
- 553 S Matton (Bonfire Expenditure incld Fireworks 17 Nov 16) 749.16 (VAT £109.29)
- 554 K Wheeler-Mallows (Bonfire expenditure 17 Nov 16) £49.43 (VAT £ 8.23)
- 555 K Wheeler-Mallows (Commemoration Plaque fixing 17 Nov 16) £15.39 (VAT £2.56)
- 556 A Halmed (Goa Balti Curry Lunch 12 Dec 16) £447.50 (VAT £72.42)
- P Gill (Clerk’s Salary & Expenses Jan- Mar 17) £TBC
- HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE Jan-Mar 17) £TBC
- Note major receipts since last meeting.
- £461.42 – Bonfire Income.
- £200.00 – Donation from Wiltshire Concrete.
- ££665.00 Curry Lunch Income.
- Bank Signatories. Confirm bank accounts signatories.
- TCAP Grant. Consider grant request from TCAP.
- FY 17-18. Consider draft budget and set Precept. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Village Events.
- Bonfire/Fireworks Night Sat 5 Nov. Receive post event update from Cllr
- Carol Service/Curry Lunch Goa Balti Sat 10 Dec. Receive post event update from Cllr Bottomley.
- WWI Commemorative Stone. Receive updates:
13.1 Receive post Inauguration Ceremony/Remembrance Service update from Cllr Bottomley.
- Forecast of Events. Consider previously circulated draft 2017 Forecast of Events. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 13 March 2017 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.