Saturday 15th September 2012 sees the return of the Ducis and Everleigh Village Show @ Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall and Recreation Ground.
Doors Open – 12.30pm
Official Opening – 1pm
Show Ends – 5pm
- The Pipes and Drums of 19 Regt RA (The Highland Gunners) from Tidworth
- A Donkey Derby will feature throughout the afternoon
- The Flower and Produce Show organised by the Collingbournes and Everleigh Gardening Club
- Old and Classic Cars of local owners
- Tug of War competition for local teams
- Fun Dog Show
- Castledown Radio will be on site, providing the roadshow and PA, and will be MC for the day.
- Many traditional stalls, sideshows, rides, displays and trade stands and…
- Probably the best cream teas in the county!
For the most up-to-date information please visit the Ducis and Everligh Village Show website by clicking here