EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 2 March 2020 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 24th day of February 2020
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Minutes of the previous meetings. To consider accuracy and signing.
- Matters arising. For information only.
- Co-Option. To consider applications as received.
- Correspondence. To consider correspondence not previously circulated.
- General Public. To take Questions.
- Wiltshire Constabulary. To receive report.
- County Councillor. To receive report.
- Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
- 1911875FUL. Proposed demolition of the existing dwelling and the construction of a new two storey dwelling and associated works at The Quickset House, A342 Lower Everleigh Southeast To Junction With Everleigh Road Everleigh, Everleigh, SN8 3EU.
To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass Cutting. To consider contract for cutting season 2020.Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Play Area. To receive update on RoSPA Safety Report and Playground Work Party Sat 18
Apr 20 at 0930hrs. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Streetscene. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- ISO Container. To receive update on relocation and keys for Cllr Earle.
Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- To receive Current bank reconciliation and liquidity statement.
authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
- J Bowden (Grass Cutting 30 Oct 19) £470.00
- 667 E Hudson (Carol Service expenditure 9 Dec 19) £42.93 (VAT £ 5.07)
- 668 Landmarc Services Support (Play Gd Rent 23 Mar 20) £45.00
- TBC P Gill (Clerk’s Salary & Expenses Jan-Mar 20) £311.42 (TBC)
- TBC HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE Jan-Mar 20) £ 78.00 (TBC)
- To note major receipts since last meeting.
- Village Litter Pick Sat 7 Mar 20. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Village Summer Party Sat 11 Jul 20. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- A342 & Marlborough Road Speed Limit. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Rights of Way. To receive an update on the “Paths for All” project. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Forecast of Events. To consider the Village Forecast of Events for 2020. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Date of future meetings. To confirm the date of the next meetings as Tuesday 5 May 2020 to be held in the Collingbourne Ducis School with the Annual Parish Meeting starting at 7pm followed by the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.