EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 4th September 2017 at 7.00 pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 28th day of August 2017.
Signed: Philip Gill
- To receive Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Co-Option. To consider applications received.
- Minutes of the previous meetings. To consider accuracy and signing.
- Matters arising – For information only.
- General Public – To take questions.
- Wiltshire Constabulary – To receive report.
- County Councillor – To receive report.
- Correspondence – To note as received and if necessary held at the Clerk’s office.
- To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
- 17/05381/FUL: Outcome of application to demolish existing outbuildings and construct a new detached garage workshop for storage and restoration of classic cars at Longacres.
Lead: Cllr Bottomley
- 17/07311/REM: Application for Reserved Matters/Modifications :- Proposed agricultural workers dwelling (Reserved matters application pursuant of outline permission 15/01060/OUT relating to access, appearance, scale, layout and landscaping at Pigleaze Farm. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
- 17/07835/TPO: To fell Fir tree at Yew Tree Cottage, Everleigh. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
- 17/07644/FUL: Replace existing side extension with proposed two storey side extension and single storey side extension at Lower House Farm. Lead Cllr Bottomley
- To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass Cutting. Receive update on contract to date. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Play Area Development Project. Receive up date. Lead Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- RoSPA Annual Inspection. Review preparations for forthcoming inspection. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Streetscene. Receive update. Lead Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
- To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
- 581 K Wheeler-Mallows (Summer Pty Coconuts 15 Jul 17) £14.00
- 582 J Jones (Summer Party Prizes 13 Jul 17) £23.72 (VAT £2.95)
- 583 D Bottomley ( Gas Cylinder & Gas 13 Jul 17) £75.98 (VAT 8.38)
- 584 D Bottomley (lawn Mower Fuel 4 Aug 17) £20.96 (VAT 3.49)
- To Note payments received.
- £191.00 – Summer Party income.
- Annual Return.
- Note conclusion of the audit for FY 16/17 with nil comments from the external Auditor.
- Audit Completion. Note posting of Audit Completion Notice on 14 Aug 17.
- Village Events.
- Summer Party Sat 15 Jul. To receive post event report from Cllr Bottomley.
- Harvest Festival Sat 7 Oct 17. To review plans. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Bonfire Night Sat 5 Nov.
- To consider outline plan and checklist. Lead: Cllr Jones.
- To confirm that Temporary Event Licence (TEN) has been applied for. Lead: Cllr
- Carol Service & Mince Pies Sat 9 Dec 17. To consider outline plan, draft check list and TEN application. Lead: Cllr Hudson.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To receive a report on the preparations required by Council for the implementation of the GDPR in order that the Council is compliant with The GDPR by 25 May 18. Lead: Chairman.
- Local Government Act (LGA) 1972 S 14 & S101. To receive a briefing from the Clerk on the LGA 1972 Sects 14 & 101 in the context of The Parish Council being a Corporate Body and the legal restriction on Cllrs acting without the prior authority of the Parish Council. Lead: Clerk.
- Complaints Procedures. To review complaints procedures in light of alleged dog barking in West View 29-30 July 2017. Lead: Cllr Bottomley and Clerk.
- Village Emergency Plan. To consider latest draft and Data Protection implications.
Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Everleigh 13 Right of Way. To receive an update on clearance and construction of a stile.
Lead: Cllr Symonds.
- Date of future meetings. To confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 30 October 2017 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.