EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 8 July 2019 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 2nd day of July 2019.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Minutes of the previous meetings. To consider accuracy and signing.
- Matters arising. For information only.
- General Public. To take Questions.
- Wiltshire Constabulary. To receive report.
- County Councillor. To receive report.
- Correspondence. To consider correspondence not previously circulated.
- Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council
- Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass Cutting.
- Contract. To consider contract for cutting season 2019 Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Other Areas. To consider contracting out of other areas. Lead Cllr Hudson
- Play Area. To receive up date. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Streetscene. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Defibrillator. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Hudson.
- To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
- To authorise those cheques
issued since last meeting and for payment.
- 648 D Bottomley (Lawn mower fuel 2 Jun 19) £31.94 (VAT £5.32)
- 649 P Gill (Clerk’s Salary & Expenses Apr-Jun 19) £303.68 (TBC)
- 650 HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE Apr-Jun 19) £ 75.80 (TBC)
- To note major receipts
since last meeting.
- To consider revising which assets are to be covered for all risks insurance.
- Village Events.
12.1 Walk the Parish Boundary Sun 19 May 19. To receive post event report. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.2 Mid Summer Tea Party Sun 23 Jun 19. To receive a post event update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
12.3 Summer Party Sat 13 Jul 19. To receive event update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
12.4 Bonfire & Fireworks Night Sat 2 Nov 19. To consider feedback from the consultation with the villagers on whether the event is to be held or not and, if it is to be held, the possible organisation and responsibilities. Lead: Cllrs Jones, Hudson & Wheeler-Mallows.
- A342 & Marlborough Road Speed Limit –Atkins Report. To receive a report of a meeting held with Cllr Bottomley, Wilts Cllr Blair-Pilling and Wilts Officer Gareth Rogers to review the detail of Atkins report and its conclusion. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Right of Way. To receive an update on the “Paths for All” project. Lead Cllr Bottomley.
- Date of future meetings. To confirm the date of the next meeting as Tuesday 3rd September 2019 at 7pm in the Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.