EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 9 July 2018 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 2nd day of July 2018.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Co-Option. To consider applications received.
- Minutes of the previous meetings. To consider accuracy and signing.
- Matters arising. For information only.
- General Public. To take Questions.
- Wiltshire Constabulary. To receive report.
- County Councillor. To receive report.
- To consider correspondence not previously circulated.
- To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council
9.1 18/05318/FUL. Demolition of existing garage to be replaced with larger garage at Quickset, Everleigh, SN8 3EU.
- To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass Cutting. To consider contract for cutting season 2018. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Play Area. To receive up date. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- Streetscene. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
10.4 Village Gates. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Symonds.
- To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
- To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
- 617 Community 1st (Insurance 1 Jun 18) £676.74
- 618 Local Toilet Hire (Summer Party 18 May 18) £156.00 VAT (£26.00)
- To note major receipts since last meeting.
- Village Events.
12.1 Mid Summer Tea Party Sat 23 Jun. To receive a post event update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
12.2 Summer Party Sat 14 Jul. To receive event update from Cllr Bottomley
- Everleigh Household Recycling Centre (EHRC). To consider the Parish Council’s response to Wilts County’s consultation on the closure of the EHRC. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- General Update. To receive a report from Cllr Bottomley
- Privacy Notice. To consider a draft GDPR Privacy Notice previously circulated by Cllr Hudson.
Lead: Cllr Hudson.
- Marlborough Road Speed Limit. To receive a report of a meeting held with Marlborough Road residents on 30 May. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
- Armistice and Armed Forces Communities Programme 2018. To consider conducting a self funded
event and application for silhouettes. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
- Date of future meetings. To confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 3rd September 2018 at 7pm in the Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.