EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
Annual Parish Council Meeting
I hereby give you notice that the Annual Parish Council Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in The Crown Hotel, Everleigh on Monday 9th May 2011 after the Annual Parish Meeting.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 28h day of April 2011.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Record any Apologies for absence
2. Election of Officers:
2.1. Election of Chairman and Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
2.2. Election of Vice-Chairman.
3. Allocation of Jobs
3.1. Planning – Chair
3.2. Property – Chair
4. Disclosure of Interest: To receive any disclosure(s) of Interest by a Councillor(s) and/or any officer(s) in matters to be considered at this meeting, in accordance with the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972 and the National Code of Local Government conduct.
5. General Public. Questions
6. Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
7. Minutes of Previous Meetings. Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 8 March 2010.
8. Matters Arising.
9.1. As received by Clerk
10. Planning: To consider the Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire County.
11. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action
11.1. Grass Cutting. Confirm arrangements.
11.2. Play Area. Receive update.
12.1. Receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
12.2. Receive Internal Auditor’s Report.
12.3. Approval of Accounts to 31st March 2011
12.4. Approval of the Statement of Assurance for year ended 31st March 2011.
12.5. Appoint Internal Auditor.
12.6. Review risk assessment and insurance levels.
12.7. Authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
12.7.1. 366 – Landmarc (Play Area Rent) £40.00
12.7.2. 367 – Mr P Gill (Stamps) £15.36
12.7.3. 368 – WALC & NALC Subscription – £76.06
12.7.4. 369 – Community First Insurance – £904.53
12.7.5. 370 – D Bottomley (Reimbursement for Insurance) £42.35
12.8. Note payments Received
12.8.1. Precept – £3,100.00.
12.9. Confirm list of signatories on accounts.
12.10. Consider engaging Douglas Tonks Ltd as PAYE Agent.
12.11. Fund Raising.
13. Village Events.
13.1. Picnic/ Barbeque. Receive post event update from Cllr Matton
13.2. Fire Works. Receive update from Cllrs McQuaid & Goldsmith.
14. No 80 Bus. Consider effect of changes to timetable.
15. Councillor Vacancy. Filling of a vacancy following resignation of Cllr J Copp.
16. AOB. Exchange of Information, to include reports from County and District Councillors and items for the next meeting.
17. Confirm the date of next meeting as Monday 4 or 11 July 2010.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.