EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in The Crown Hotel, Everleigh on Monday 5th January 2009 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 29th day of December 2008.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Record any apologies for Absence.
2. Receive any member’s declaration of interest as regards items on the Agenda-(Model Parish Code of Conduct 2007).
3. General Public – Questions.
4. Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
5. Minutes of previous meeting.
6. Matters arising – For information only.
7. Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
7.1 WCC Notice of Proposal to discontinue Upavon Primary School.
7.2 WCC Notice of closure of A338 Cholderton from 5th January 2009 for 12 weeks.
7.3 WCC Area Boards Consultation.
7.4 KDC – Sex Establishment and Gambling Act Consultations.
8. Planning. Consider the Planning Applications as received from Kennet District Council.
9. Property. Receive a report and consider any necessary action.
9.1 Update on Play Area Development from Working Group.
10.1.Receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
10.2.Authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
10.2.1.289 – Cllr S Matton – £87.43
10.2.2.290 – Clerk’s Salary – £212.31
10.3.Note all receipts since last meeting.
10.4.Consider nominating the Clerk as an Account Holder on the A&L account.
11. Village Events.
11.1 Getting to Know Each Other event. Receive report from Cllr J Bradford.
12. Village Website. Consider items for posting.
13. AOB. Exchange of Information, to include reports from County and District Councillors and items for the next meeting.
14. Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 9th March 2009
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.