EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall on 6 July 2021 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder. Councillors should join the meeting at least 5 minutes before the meeting is due to start.
Members of Public or Press who wish to attend this meeting may attend in person or use the following Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting: – Meeting ID: 884 3462 4581: Passcode: 910216
and are requested to notify the Clerk at philip.gill101@ntlworld at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Members of the Public who wish to ask questions regarding items on the agenda are requested to notify the Clerk in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Dated this 30 July 2021.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Chairman’s Announcements. To note
- To record any Apologies for absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
- Co-option. Consider applications received.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- To confirm and signthe minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 18 May 2021.
- Matters Arising.
- General Public. To take questions.
- Wiltshire Cllr Report. To consider report.
- As received.
- Planning: To considerthe Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire County.
- 2010867FUL. Erection of garage/workshop and conversion of loft space into home office and document storage at Dairy Bungalow Lower House Farm Everleigh Marlborough SN8 3EU.
- PL/2021/05654. Application under Class R to determine if prior approval is required for a Proposed Change of Use of Agricultural Building and Land within its Curtilage to Flexible Commercial Use at Lower House Farm SN8 3EU .
11. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action
11.1 Grass Cutting. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.2 Play Area. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.3 Street Scene Minor Works. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.4 Lower Everleigh Bus Shelter. To receive report on status of repairs. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
12.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
12.2 To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
12.2.1 703 Community 1st (Insurance 1 Jun 21) £291.56
12.2.2 704 P Gill (Clerk’s Sal & Exps Apr – Jun 21) £320.06
12.2.3 705 HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE Apr – Jun 21)
12.2.4 706 D Bottomley (Lawn Mower Fuel 21 Jun) £30.58 (VAT £5.11)
12.2.5 707 P Gill (Print Cartridges 21 Jun 21) £25.25 (VAT £ 4.21)
12.3. To note payments received
12.4. Future Projects – Everleigh Enhancement. To receive updates on the status of the projects agreed at the last meeting.
- Additional Bench. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
- Floral Garden. Lead: Cllr Evans, supported by Cllrs Earle & Martin.
- Xmas Tree. Lead: Cllr Earle
- Village Delivery Map. Lead: Cllr Martin
- Repair of RoW Signs. Lead: Cllr Earle, supported by Cllr Waight.
- Caution Horses Warning Signs – Netheravon Rd. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
- FY 22-23 Flower Planters. Lead: Cllr Earle
13. Village Events.
13.1 Summer Party Sat 17 Jul. To confirm in the light of the latest Covid-19 situation and specifically the extension of the current lockdown until Mon 19 Jul cancelling the summer party and to replace it with a large-scale village event next year to commemorate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee on Sun 5 Jun 22. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
13.2 Other Events – 2021.
13.2.1 Harvest Festival Service Sat 9 Oct – St Peter’s Church. To receive update. Lead:
13.2.2 Village Litter Pick Sat 23 Oct. Lead: Cllr Evans.
13.2.3 Carol Service Sat 11 Dec – St Peter’s Church. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
14. Right of Way (RoW) 6. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Earle
15. GDPR. To review the Council’s GDPR policy. Lead Cllr Bottomley
16. Date of Future Meetings. The date of the next meeting was confirmed as 7.00 pm on Tuesday 7th September at Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.