I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held remotely (VIA ZOOM) on 22 June at 7.00pm 2020.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder. Councillors should join the meeting at least 5 minutes before the meeting is due to start.
Members of Public who wish to attend this meeting are to notify the Clerk at philip.gill101@ntlworld at least 48 hours before the meeting in order that the Clerk can issue meeting joining instructions.
Members of the Public who wish to ask questions regarding items on the agenda are to notify the Clerk in writing at email@example.com at least 48 hours before the meeting.
Dated this 16 June 2020.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Explanation. To explain why the meeting is being held remotely and protocols for the meeting. .
- Record any Apologies for absence
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
- Co-option. Consider applications received.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- To confirm and signthe minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 2 March 2020.
- Matters Arising.
- General Public. To take questions.
- County Cllr Report. To consider report from County Cllr
- New Model Code of Conduct Consultation. To consider response.
10. Planning: To considerthe Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire County.
11. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action
11.1 Grass Cutting. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.2 Play Area. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.3 Street Scene Minor Works. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
11.4 ISO Container. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
12.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
12.2 To receive Internal Auditor’s Report and review effectiveness of internal audit.
12.3 To consider and approve of the Annual Governance Statement for FY 2019/20.
12.4 To consider and approve Accounting Statements for FY 19/20.
12.5 To approve the Certification of Exemption from a Limited Assurance Review for FY 19/20.
12.6 To review risk assessment and insurance levels.
12.7 To appoint Internal Auditor for FY 20/21.
12.8 To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
12.8.2 D Bottomley (Flyer Printing 25 Mar 20) £20.00
12.8.3 BACS WALC (Annual Subs 1 Apr 20) £81.02 (VAT £13.50)
12,8.4 BACS Community First (Insurance 1 Jun 20) £294.22
12,8.4 673 D Bottomley (Lawnmower Fuel 23 May 20) £21.83 (VAT £3.64)
12.8.5 674 P Gill (Clerk’s Salary & Expense 9 June 20) £311.62
12.8.6 675 HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE TBC 9 Jun 20) £77.80
12.9. To note payments received
12.9.1 Precept £3647.58
12.9.2 VAT Reclaim £ 260.40
12.10 To confirm list of signatories on accounts.
12.11 To consider appropriateness of Standing Orders.
12.12 To consider appropriateness of amended Financial Regulations.
13. Village Events.
13.1 Village Litter Pick. To receive post event report. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
13.2 Other Events.
13.2 To receive report on cancellations.
13.3 To make amendments to the budget in light of cancellations.
14. A342 & Marlborough Road Speed Limits. To receive an update on the Speed Limit Review on the A342 & Marlborough Roads. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
15. Rights of Way. To receive an update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley.
16. Date of Future Meetings. Confirm the date of next meeting as Tuesday 8 September 2020.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.