EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Primary School, Collingbourne Ducis on Monday 12 January 2014 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 5h day of January 2015.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Minutes of the previous meeting.
- Matters arising – For information only.
- General Public – Questions and presentation by Mr Upton of the Tidworth Time Credits Facilitator.
- Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
- County Councillor – Receive report.
- As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
- Note Resignation of Cllr Goldsmith with effect from 22 November 2014.
- Cooption. Consider potential coptees.
- To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
- To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
- Grass cutting. Receive report from Cllr Symonds on invoice for FY14/15 and contract for FY 15/16.
- Property Committee Chair. In light of Cllr Goldsmith’s resignation consider appointing a new Chair of the Property Committee
- To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
- To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
- 470 – Courier (flyers) £12.00
- 471 – S Matton (Bonfire Expenditure) £129.51
- 472 – Goa Balti (Curry Lunch Expenditure) £949.75
- Clerk’s Salary. Consider implementing the 214-2016 National Salary Award.
- Clerks salary & expenses – TBC
- Note all receipts since last meeting.
- £966.89 – Wilts County Grant
- £62.30 – Bonfire Income
- £1379.50 – Xmas Lunch income
- £750.00 – DEVS Grant.
- Consider grant application from Community First.
- Set Budget and Precept for FY 15/16.
- Village Events.
- Bonfire/Fireworks Night – receive post event report from Cllr Matton
- Village Xmas Party & Carol Service. Receive post event update from Cllr Matton.
- Beating of Parish Bounds. Receive up date from Cllr Wheeler-Mallows and consider outline plan and provisional event check list.
- WW1 commemorations. Receive update from Cllr Jones.
- Forecast of Events. Receive update from Cllr Bottomley
- Tidworth Community Area Awards. Consider nominations for April 2015 event.
- Dispensations: To RESOLVE that the Council delegates the power to grant dispensations under Section 33 (1) of the Localism Act 20111 to the Clerk under the following relevant statutory circumstances, where appropriate;
- without the dispensation so great a proportion of the council or authority would be prohibited from participating in that business as to impede the council’s transaction of that business (i.e. the meeting would be inquorate),
- where granting of the dispensation is in the interests of persons living in the authority’s area or
- it is otherwise appropriate to grant a dispensation
- Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 9th March 2014 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Primary School
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.