EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 8 September 2014 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 1st day of September 2014.
Signed: Philip Gill
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
- Co-option. Consider applications.
- Minutes of the previous meetings.
- Matters arising – For information only.
- General Public – Questions.
- Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
- County Councillor – Receive report.
- Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
- Planning.To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council
10.1 14/04685/FUL – Jenoline.
- Property. – To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
11.1 Grass Cutting. Performance update.
11.2 Tree Watering. Receive update from Cllrs Goldsmith and Matton on water container rota.
11.3 New Slide. Consider proposal and application process to secure a Landfill Grant for new slide and other play equipment.
11.4 Church Yard. Consider planting trees. Cllr Matton to lead.
12.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
12.2 To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
12.2.1 460 M Goldsmith (Repair Material) £25.98
12.2.2 461 Wilts Concrete (WW 1 Commemorative Mugs) £1190.04
12.2.3 462 M Goldsmith (Fireworks) £540.00
12.2.4 463 D Bottomley( Avon Security – Padlocks) £25.00
12.2.5 464 D Bottomley (fuel & Printing) £159.58
12.3 Note major receipts since last meeting.
12.4 Annual Return. Note conclusion of the audit for FY13/14 with the receipt of Annual Return with one comment made by the External Auditor.
12.5 Note posting of Audit Completion Notice on 30 July 14.
12.6 Clerk’s Salary and Expenses. Consider payment of £384.55
12.7 DEVS. Consider grant application.
- Village Events.
13.1 Fireworks. Receive update from Cllr Goldsmith
13.2 DEVS. Receive up date from Cllr Matton of show details.
- Standing Orders.Consider amendments in line with The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014 to allow reporting, film or recording of council meetings by a variety of means, or to tweet or blog.
- Wilts Council.
15.1 Byeways Enford 9 & Everleigh 16. Note modification of Byeways to be Restricted Byeways.
- Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 3 November 2014 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.