EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
To be held in Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall at 7.00pm on Tuesday 10 May 2022
Members of the Public who wish to ask questions are to notify the Clerk in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 96 hours before the meeting.
Moreover, it would be appreciated if attendees could notify the Clerk at email@example.com at least 48 hours before the meeting.
A G E N D A
- To receive the Annual Report of the Parish Council. PC Chairman
- To receive a Summary of the Parish Council’s financial performance. Clerk
for the year ended 31 March 2022. (Questions from those present).
- To receive a report from Wiltshire Council. Wilts County Cllr
(Questions from those present)
- To receive a report from Wiltshire Constabulary. PC S Duggan
Questions from those present.)
- To consider any questions of which written notice has been given to the Clerk. Chairman
Name: D Bottomley Date: 3 May 2022