EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Tuesday 3 September 2019 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 28th day of August 2019.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
3. Minutes of the previous meetings. To consider accuracy and signing.
4. Matters arising. For information only.
5. Co-Option. To consider applications as received.
6. General Public. To take Questions.
7. Wiltshire Constabulary. To receive report.
8. County Councillor. To receive report.
9. Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council
10. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
10.1 Grass Cutting. Contract. To consider contract for cutting season 2019 Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
10.2 Play Area. To receive up date. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
10.3 Streetscene. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows.
10.4 Defibrillator. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Hudson.
11.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
11.2 To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
11.2.1 652 Ab-Fab Loos ( Summer Party 10 Jul 19) £108.00 (VAT £18.00)
11.2.2 653 Community 1st (Insurance 15 Jul 19) £294.22
11.2.3 654 Wilts Council (Speeding Review 15 Jul 19) £625.00
11.2.4 655 J Jones (Summer Party Prizes 13 Jul 19) £24.03 (VAT £4.01)
11.2.5 656 (The Courier – Flyer Printing 29 Jul 19) £2.27
11.2.6 657 P Gill (Clerk’s Salary & Expenses Jul-Sep 19) £311.62
11.2.7 658 HMRC (Clerk’s PAYE Jul-Sep 19) £ 77.80
11.3 To note major receipts since last meeting.
12 Correspondence. To consider correspondence not previously circulated.
13 Village Events.
13.1 Summer Party Sat 13 Jul 19. To receive post event report. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
13.2 Harvest Festival Sat 5 Oct 19. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
13.3 Carol Service Sat 7 Dec 19. To receive update. Lead: Cllr Bottomley
13.4 Bonfire Night. Confirm notification of cancellation complete. Lead Cllr Hudson
14 A342 & Marlborough Road Speed Limit –Atkins Report. To receive a report of a meeting of the Tidworth CATG meeting held on 22 Jul 19. Lead Cllr Bottomley.
15 Right of Way. To receive an update on the “Paths for All” project. Lead Cllr Bottomley.
16 Emergency Plan. To consider the revised draft of the Everleigh Village Emergency Plan. Lead: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
17 Date of future meetings. To confirm the date of the next meeting as Tuesday 29th October 2019 at 7pm in the Collingbourne Ducis School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.