EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in The Crown Hotel, Everleigh on Monday 7thNovember 2011 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 1st day of November 2011.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda-(Model Parish Code of Conduct 2007). To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed.
3. General Public – Questions.
4. Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
5. Minutes of the previous meeting.
6. Matters arising – For information only.
7. Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
8. Planning. Considered Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
9. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
9.1 “BT” pole.
9.2 Children Playing Signs
10.1. Receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
10.2. Authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
10.2.1. 379 m Goldsmith (Fireworks) – £ 350.00
10.3. Confirm Clerk’s salary for payment by Direct Debit.
10.4. Note all receipts since last meeting.
10.5. Consider Draft Budget for FY 11/12.
11 Village Events.
11.1 Fireworks Event. Receive update from Cllrs Goldsmith & McQuaid.
11.2 Consider bid options for events to celebrate either the Olympics or the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee 2012 to include a Beacon.
12 Broad Band. Consider actions and progress to date.
13 Youth Initiatives. Consider bid options.
14 Bus Services. Receive update from Cllr Bottomley.
15 Parish Clerk. Consider options for replacement.
16 Exchange of Information. To include report from County Councillor and short updates by members on meetings attended.
17 Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 9th January 2012 at 7.00pm in the Crown Hotel.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.