EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis Primary School on Monday 5 November 2012 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 26th day of October 2012.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed.
3. Minutes of the previous meetings.
4. Matters arising – For information only.
5. General Public – Questions.
6. Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
7. County Councillor – Receive report.
8. Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
9. Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
10. Property. – To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
10.1 Grass Cutting. Receive performance update. And consider quotes
10.2 To receive and consider the Annual RoSPA inspection report on the play area and its associated equipment and fencing.
10.3 Salt Bag Scheme 2012-13. To receive an update from Cllr Wheeler-Mallows on the Parish Council’s bid for a 1 ton Salt Bag and Weather Response Plan.
11.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
11.2 To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
11.2.1 404 – WALC Seminar £42.00.
11.2.2 405 – Castledown Radio (Community Games) £150.00
11.2.3 406 – AB-FAB Loos (Community Games) £90.00
11.2.4 407 – M Goldsmith Lighting Tower) £153.60
11.2.5 408 – M Goldsmith Weed killer) £27.49
11.2.6 409 – Mr P Gill (Firefly Accts Ledger) £27.46
11.2.7 410- Playsafety (Play Area Inspection) £104.40
11.2.8 411 – Wilts Council (Community Games Archery) £90.00
11.3 Note major receipts since last meeting.
11.4 Clerk’s Salary and Expenses. Consider payment of £TBC.
11.5 FY 13-14. Consider draft budget.
11.6 Fund Raising. Receive post seminar report from Cllr Matton.
12. Village Events.
12.1 Community Games. Receive post event update from Cllr McQuaid.
12.2 Woodland Trust Jubilee Trees. Receive Update from Cllrs Bottomley and Hayward and consider planting works party date.
12.3 Bonfire. Receive post event update from Cllr Goldsmith
12.4 Village Xmas Party & Carol Service. Receive update from Cllrs Goldsmith and McQuaid.
13. Localism Act 2011.
13.1 Village Design Statement. Review and consider revision in light of the act.
14. Elections. Note that that in May 2013 elections are to be held to elect both County and Parish Councillors.
15. AOB. Exchange of Information.
16. Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 7th January 2013 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis Primary School.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.