EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Primary School, Collingbourne Ducis on Monday 7 January 2013 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 28th day of December 2012.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
3. Minutes of the previous meeting.
4. Matters arising – For information only.
5. General Public – Questions.
6. Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
7. County Councillor – Receive report.
8. Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
9. Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
9.1 E/2012/1361/FUL – Replacement of the existing porch with a larger version of single brick render (white) with concrete tiles (dark brown), at No 2 Pigleaze Cottages.
10. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
10.1 Grass cutting. Receive report from Cllr Goldsmith on invoice for FY 12/13 and contract for FY 13/14.
10.2 RoSPA Report. Receive update from Cllr Goldsmith on risks mitigation.
10.3 Consider purchase of new marquee.
11.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
11.2 To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
11.3 412. Mr K Wheeler Mallows (Coconuts & Fuel) £54.27
11.4 413. Goa Balti (Xmas Lunch) £206.25
11.5 Clerks salary & expenses – £TBC
11.6 Note all receipts since last meeting.
11.6.1 £795.25 (Xmas Lunch income)
11.7 Consider bid to TAB for repairs to bus shelter using work in kind as matched funding.
11.8 To consider granting dispensations to all Members present to allow them to participate and vote on the setting of the FY 13/14 Precept IAW The localism Act 2011 Sect 33 (2) & 33(4).
11.9 Set Budget and Precept for FY 13/14.
12. Village Events.
12.1 Village Xmas Party & Carol Service. Receive update from Cllr McQuaid.
12.2 Woodland Trust Jubilee Trees. Receive update on planting.
12.3 Consider Village events and functions in 2013.
13. Tidworth Community Area Awards. Consider nominations for April 2013 event.
14. Emergency Plan. Consider development.
15. Elections. Note.
16. Dispensations: To RESOLVE that the Council delegates the power to grant dispensations under Section 33 (1) of the Localism Act 20111 to the Clerk under the following relevant statutory circumstances, where appropriate;
16.1 without the dispensation so great a proportion of the council or authority would be prohibited from participating in that business as to impede the council’s transaction of that business (i.e. the meeting would be inquorate),
16.2 where granting of the dispensation is in the interests of persons living in the authority’s area or
16.3 it is otherwise appropriate to grant a dispensation
17. AOB. Exchange of Information. To include items for the next meeting.
18. Date of future meetings.
18.1 Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 4th March 2013 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Primary School
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.