EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Ducis School on Monday 28 October 2013 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 22th day of October 2013.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda. To Confirm that Members have registered their interests and to receive any declaration of interest by a member in relation to matters to be considered at this meeting, as defined by the Code of Conduct adopted by the Council on 9 July 2012 in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider requests for dispensations.
3. Minutes of the previous meetings.
4. Matters arising – For information only.
5. General Public – Questions.
6. Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
7. County Councillor – Receive report.
8. Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
9. Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
9.1 13/037578/FUL – Erection of bay timber framed and clad garage with ancillary domestic accommodation at The Coach House, Everleigh.
9.2 13/04235/FUL – Proposed agricultural storage building at Pigleaze Farm.
10. Property. – To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
10.1 Grass Cutting. Performance update.
10.2 Tree Watering. Receive update from Cllrs Goldsmith and Matton on water container rota.
10.3 Storage Media. Receive update from Cllr Goldsmith on options.
10.4 Bus Shelter. Update date on repairs.
10.5 Wilts Council. Update on proposed Community Day.
10.6 RoSPA Inspection Report. Consider report findings and recommendations.
10.7 Pest Control. Consider possible courses of action.
11.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
11.2 To authorise those cheques issued since last meeting and for payment.
11.2.1 434. The Courier (Flyer printing) £9.00
11.2.2 435. Plasysafety Ltd (Play area inspection) £106.80
11.2.3 436. M Goldsmith (Bus Shelter repair materials) £329.97
11.2.4 437 M Goldsmith (Weed killer) £21.98
11.2.5 438 M Goldsmith (Play eqpt repair materials) £7.08
11.2.6 439 D Bottomley (Grass cutting fuel) £21.75
11.3 Note major receipts since last meeting.
11.3.1 Wiltshire Council Grant – £206.00
11.3.2 DEVS Grant – £360.00
11.4 Annual Return.
11.4.1 Note conclusion of the audit for FY12/13 with the receipt of Annual Return with no comments made by the External Auditor.
11.4.2 Note posting of Audit Completion Notice on 22 September 2013.
11.5 FY 13-14. Consider draft budget.
11.6 Council Tax Support. Consider impact of Central Government policy and Wilts Council Tax Support consultation document.
11.7 DEVS Grant. Consider allocation of grant to specific projects/areas.
11.8 Clerk’s Salary and Expenses. Consider payment of £384.55
12. Village Events.
12.1 Fireworks. Receive post event update from Cllr Goldsmith
12.2 Curry Lunch. Receive update from Cllr Matton.
12.3 Beating of Parish Bounds. Receive update from Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
12.4 WW1 Commemoration. Receive Feedback from Cllr Jones on an initial Scoping Meeting on 15 Oct.
13. Flood Risk. Receive letter from Wiltshire Council and consider actions required.
14. Forecast of Events. Consider draft forecast for 2014.
15. AOB. Exchange of Information.
16. Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the next meeting as Monday 6 January 2014 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Ducis School
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.