Feedback from the TAB meeting attended last Monday (21 March 2011):
- Community Resilience – Contingency Planning. A briefing on Parish Council contingency planning in the event of a major incident (eg fire, flood, gas explosion) was delivered. Written guidelines and templates will follow. Afternote: Our Parish clerk has circulated a planning document on 22 Mar; for discussion this at the next Parish Council meeting on 9 May.
- Proposed Housing Development – NE Quadrant Tidworth (Behind the RAM PH): Persimmonds Homes have submitted a planning application for 600 houses. Timelines: Planning approval within the next 9 months; exhibition of the plans on Mon 28 Mar at the Tidworth Community Centre 3-8pm; construction may start in the Spring 2012 and then proceed at a rate of 50-60 houses per year.
- Proposed Housing Development – Drummond Park, Ludgershall. A planning application has been submitted for a build of 500-550 homes at Drummond Park on the western outskirts of Ludgershall on the former MoD MSA site. There are several highways issues with the proposals. This project is very much at the consultation phase, with detailed planning approval not likely to be submitted until June this year.
- Wilts Police Report: Attached. Headlines – 2% reduction in crime
- Police Report March 2011 139.91 Kb
- Wilts Police Authority Review: Wilts Police need to save £15m from an annual budget of £108m. Intent is to minimize the impact on front line services, including PCSOs, and to target administration and infrastructure costs. Update attached.
- Wiltshire Policy Authority Report March 2011 684.07 Kb
- NHS Report. Attached.
- NHS Report March 2011 97.63 Kb
- Tedworth House: Planning on track to convert Tedworth House to a Regional Rehabilitation Centre for injured soldiers, by April 2012 with an interim capacity from May 2011. H4H took over the site on 18 Feb 11.
- Community Area Awards: Due to take place on Wed 25 May 2011 at the Wellington Academy. Info packs have been issued; nominations due by Mon 4 Apr.
- TAB Community Issues. Everleigh has 2 issues logged with the Tidworth Area Board: Speed Indicator Devices on the A345 and the need for signs to warn of children in the Street. Both issues are ongoing. The bid for metrocount as the first step for Speed Indicator Devices has been submitted.
- Next TAB Meeting: Mon 16 May at the Collingbourne Ducis Village Hall at 7pm.
More information on the Tidworth Area Board can be found at the Tidworth Community Area Partnership website http://www.tidworthcommunityarea.info