EVERLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that the next Meeting of the above named Parish Council will be held in Collingbourne Primary School, Collingbourne Ducis on Monday 9 March 2015 at 7.00pm.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The public and press are invited to attend.
Dated this 3rd Day of March 2015.
Signed: Philip Gill
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration of Interest in Items on the Agenda and Granting of Dispensations To receive any Declarations of Interest on any agenda item to be discussed and to consider dispensation requests.
3. Minutes of the previous meeting.
4. Matters arising – For information only.
5. General Public – Questions.
6. Wiltshire Constabulary – Receive report.
7. County Councillor – Receive report.
8. Correspondence – As received and if necessary held at the clerk’s office.
8.1 Letter from Community First seeking funding for Neighbourhood Co-ordinators dated 30 Oct 14. Response sent by Cllr Bottomley Jan 15. Item closed.
9. Planning. To consider Planning Applications as received from Wiltshire Council.
9.1 15/01060/OUT. 3 Bed House vicinity Pigleaze Dairy. Response required by 12 Mar. Cllr Bottomley has declared a pecuniary interest. Action: Cllr Wheeler-Mallows
9.2 15/01000/FUL. Extension to Beekeeper’s Cottage 1109 Lower Everleigh. Response to
be submitted by 4 Mar. Action: Cllr Bottomley
9.3 The Crown Hotel, Everleigh. Note outcome of decision by Wilshire Council.
10. Property. To receive a report and consider any necessary action.
10.1 Property Committee Chairman. Consider appointing a Property Committee Chairman.
10.2 Grass cutting. Receive report from Cllr Symonds on invoice for FY14/15 and contract for FY 15/16. Action: Cllr Symonds
10.3 Lawn Mower. Consider Purchase of new Lawn Mower. Budget £300
10.4 RoSPA Inspection. Consider actions required to address the minor actions resulting from the RoSPA inspection regarding the BMX Track and the swing seats.
11.1 To receive Current Liquidity statement and bank reconciliation.
11.2 To authorise cheques for payment and those cheques issued since last meeting.
11.2.1 473 – J Bowen ( Grass Cutting) £300.00
11.2.2 474 – HAGS –SMP Ltd (Play Eqpt) 6455.25
11.2.3 TBC – Landmarc (Play Area rent) £40.00 (TBC)
11.3 Note all receipts since last meeting.
11.3.1 Community First Grant £4000.00.
12. Village Events.
12.1 Beating of Parish Bounds. Receive report on detailed plan from Cllr Wheeler- Mallows.
12.2 WW1 Commemorations.
12.2.1 Receive update from Cllr Jones and consider actions required.
12.2.2 Discuss size and location of Commemorative Stone.
12.3 Summer Party. Saturday 4th July 2015 Receive 1st DRAFT of Checklist and Management Plan. Action: Cllr Bottomley.
13. Tidworth Time Credits. Consider appointing a representative.
14. Forecast of Events. Consider revised DRAFT of forecast of PC events and functions for 2015. Action: Cllr Bottomley.
15. Ducis & Everleigh Show. Consider running of Show BBQ.
16. Tidworth Community Area Awards. Consider nominees.
17. Date of future meetings. Confirm the date of the Annual Parish Meeting as Monday 11th May 2015 at 7.00pm in Collingbourne Primary School followed by the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council.
Note: Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Crime & Disorder, Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Freedom of Information, Health & Safety and Human Rights.